Sunday 20 June 2010

lying is the most fun a girl can have with her clothes on.

Movies Rented:
Closer
American Beauty
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Choke
Being John Malkovich

Movies Watched:
Closer
Choke

I decided yesterday that there is a bunch of movies I need to see, that I should have seen a long time ago.
Pulp Fiction I have actually seen, but it was years ago, and I missed parts. Quentin Tarantino is one of my favourite directors, I need to catch up on his films.

Choke is one of the few books I have actually read, and I liked it, and I like Sam Rockwell weirdly, too. I think the movie was good, probably not as good as the book though.

Closer I can't tell if I enjoyed or not. It was incredibly all over the place, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think Jude Law is swaying my views haha, he's so charming it is ridiculous. Take me awayyy, Jude!

Will watch a few more today. There's a long list of movies I have yet to see, I just couldn't find them in the video shop near me.
I'm thinking of joining QuickFlix, has anyone got any views/opinions on this?

I also made pizza last night! Tomato paste, semi dried tomatoes, ricotta, baby spinach and mozzarella cheese. Yum!
Followed up by home made chocolate chip cookies. I followed this recipe, which claims it will be the last ever cookie recipe I will ever need. Well, I admit, it was a damn good recipe, and I got good results, but it's just not entirely to my taste to be honest. I would probably use milk chocolate next time, as opposed to the dark chocolate it calls for. Oh well, still delicious, and I have about 30 to get through!

Probably should have taken photos, but I was tired from shopping yesterday, just wanted to gorge myself on food in front of a movie!

No comments:

 

Web Counter