Tuesday 13 July 2010

Life's been odd and not very exciting lately.
Have had a few days off and pretty much haven't done anything, and it's all kind of hitting me. That's the trouble with lack of routine!

I start work again tomorrow though, through till Sunday, and then Tuesday I start back up at uni for Semester Two. It'll be good to go back to routine again but at the same time I'm terrified! Semester Two is already stressing me out and I haven't even started!

I think I just need to get my creativity back. I'm not sure how, but I'll figure it out. I have to.

Bit bummed that I start working weekends as of next week. Saturday and Sunday. I'm ok with Saturday, but not Sunday. I love my Sundays. And it's only a 4hr shift which feels so much like a waste of a perfectly good day!
This also means I don't get to see my Dad anymore, he comes home on the weekends. Sigh.

Anyway, bit of a dull update I'm sorry. I have so many things I want to share and show you but I just can't get it together.
Sorry lovelies!
x

No comments:

 

Web Counter