Tuesday 6 July 2010

music.

Bibio - Kaini Industries Originally a Boards of Canada song, it's a beautiful mix of guitar and piano.
Ellie Goulding - Lights (remix) This is a really good example of a strong, female lead song that has been remixed into a really fantastic electro dance mix, without going over the top.
High Places - On Giving Up Found this on a mix I downloaded. It's kind of a slow moving electro mix I guess, or a fast paced ambient, who knows haha. Bit sexy :)
Leila - Vordhosbn A song originally by Aphex Twin, who I love. Aphex Twin is so weird and eclectic, but this artist has somehow made this song into a BEAUTIFUL piano piece. So probably not for everyone, but I think it's amazing, I love the piano. It's deep and intense.
UNKLE - Caged Bird Off their new album. I always really love their vocals and the deepness of their songs!
Munk - The Rat Race (Siriusmo Remix) This song is so fun and catchy and dancy! Makes me play it really loudly and dance something ridiculous.
N.E.R.D - Hot-N-Fun (Boys Noize Remix) This song is ADDICTIVE.

So, as you can tell, I'm a bit of a electro fan! I can't help myself, I'm attracted to anything with a good beat. I can be a bit of an oddball with music, I can go from electro to hip hop, to ambient, to folk...back to electro. I don't understand it either! Hope you enjoy it and find something you like!

No comments:

 

Web Counter