Sunday 29 August 2010

so it goes.



I'm still here! Just.
I'm being eaten alive by uni, it's my mid-semester break and I'm still there, working on assignments. And when I have free time, it disappears, just like that! I can't even tell you what I've done!

I'm bursting full of things I want to share on here, but everytime I go to update, it starts feeling like a chore, and I hate that. So, I'm going to be distant for a while, and I'm going to be ok with it. Until I feel like updating for real. And with some quality!

I will share something though...!

Photobucket

I got my hair cut and coloured! Even lighter, and back to a fringe, how exciting! I have my brothers wedding coming up soon so I thought it was a nice excuse for a change!

3 comments:

jackie said...

Oh I love your hair! Mid-semester break already? When does school start in Australia? School starts in September here in Canada. Hope you're having a great day!

Unknown said...

Haha, this semester started in late June I think! And we finish around November. It's so funny how our school years are so different!

Rose said...

great pictures and blog :)

 

Web Counter