Tuesday 14 September 2010

I am really quite hopeless at this blog thing!
I have about 6 rolls of film to develop, they're random rolls spanning across about 2 years. Who knows what's on them, but I guess we'll find out. Soon!

In the meantime, have some recent flickr favourites. I am constantly blown away by the talent some people possess. And then, well. I wonder where I was the day God gave out that talent. Hmmm.











1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled, 5. Untitled, 6. Untitled, 7. Untitled, 8. Untitled, 9. Untitled.


So I'm noticing this occurring trend in Untitled photographs? Cool.
I'd really love to show you more but time is money, and well, I have time I'm just lazy mostly but you get my drift. Plus nobody likes a haul of blurry photos in their faces.
Instead I'll direct you to my favourites and there you can peruse at your own leisure. And maybe when you're done you could like, I don't know, add me as a friend. Could be sweet, right? Right.

Lastly, I really highly recommend checking out Stereomood. It's pretty fantastic. You select a playlist that suits your mood and there's a huge selection to choose from! It's a perfect radio, and a great collection of music. I'm a fan of beach party, happy, and all of the psychedelic playlists!

So much else I want to share with you guys, another time maybe.
In the meantime, you should definitely add me on Twitter! I post nothing but rubbish, it's exciting.

No comments:

 

Web Counter