Tuesday 29 March 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A bunch of photos taken over the last week or so that have been sitting on my computer. I really miss the rainy weather we were having, I felt like I got so much done! Now it's sunny and warm and I'm still sitting inside but being totally unproductive. Not on!

I am really into my salad lately. Basically the addition of prosciutto to salad makes it like, ten times better. I never used to like salads, and now suddenly I eat them all the time! I'm not complaining, and either is my 'diet'.

You'll also notice my less than fantastic African Violet. And by less than fantastic, I mean dead. I do not have a green thumb, my friends. This plant was amazing, it stayed alive for 2 years and loved my neglect, and then suddenly it decided to get root rot and completely died on me. I don't have the heart to throw it out, a little part of me believe it will magically come back...

And by the way, yes those are poached pears. In a caramelised maple syrup sauce. No biggie.

2 comments:

dulci said...

omggg the pears! are you serious?! those look 2die4.

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

The Style Rawr said...

Love these pics! We will trade you some crummy British weather (except today because it's glorious!)

We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

T & J

www.thestylerawr.com

XoX

 

Web Counter