Saturday 16 April 2011

FLICKR FAVOURITES





















I should really do this more often because picking just ten images was HARD, I have so many new ones I'm dying to share! I spend way too much time on flickr and tumblr, those websites are making me a hermit.
But seriously, there is so much talent out there, it's crazy. I am so jealous! I want these people's lives, they look amazing.

It's funny how I study photography...and yet I never seem to take photos. Not anymore, anyway. I miss that. I love my Canon AE-1, but I've hardly shot any film on it, I should really change this. Thinking of ordering some film off Ebay, so much cheaper than buying it here in Australia! Speaking of, how gorgeous is our stunning outback in photo 5...I can't wait to do a roadtrip out to central Australia :)

Click on the photos to go to the source, and check out their other fantastic photos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

incredible photos! Love

 

Web Counter