Tuesday 6 September 2011

SPRING


Outfit: ASOS; Necklace: Stone & Honey; Shoes: Urban Outfitters


I've been in a bit of a fashion flunk lately, I've seen plenty of things I like, but nothing I truly love. Inspiration, where are you??

There are a few things that I've noticed I'm yearning over lately: Stripes (still, but it reminds me of Summer which I'm excited for), clogs and geometric jewellery (always).

Really dying for those clogs from Urban Outfitters but I am so poooor. I'm considering waiting to see if they go down in price again, but most likely by then my size will be sold out (I'm an 8.5 in US sizes I think).

I'm so excited for spring fashion, I think I'm finally getting a little sick of coats and jeans. Seriously need to get into shape though, ugh exercise.

The weather is fantastic today so naturally I'm spending it inside on the computer. Need a life, guys.

No comments:

 

Web Counter