Saturday 3 September 2011

WEEK // END




















These photos are actually from last weekend, I totally forgot to post them. And seeing as this weekend is probably going to be pretty snoozy (I need new hobbies...) I figure they can make up for it.

I've been making friendship bracelets like a crazy lady lately. I don't know what came over me, but one day I just decided to try making one and now I find myself surrounded by about a hundred different coloured threads and a new addiction to youtube (it's more than just funny videos, apparently). I want to buy like, beads/charms and try and add them too. My dream is to actually become good and sell them, but reality is they take me about 2 hours to make, and I'd sell them for 50c, so it's probably never going to happen. My poor friends are going to have to feel obligated to wear them now.

Also went to the Glebe markets last weekend which is always lovely. Picked up two new rings for $10 each, not bad, except they don't fit. But that doesn't stop me!

Lastly, a new top for $5 (thankyou, Cotton On clearance), some tea and decision making over photos, and my current work space which is in desperate need of a makeover. So. Much. Wall. I really like the poster of the world so that's definitely going up.

Oh, and a tree in my neighbours yard has been 'trimmed' and I cannot believe how much sky I can now see from my tiny backyard. Small joys in the world...

Hope you all have a lovely weekend...and welcome Spring!

3 comments:

Angela said...

such gorgeous photos! x

Unknown said...

I should go to cotton on!
Looks like a beautiful weekend.

xx

Sobrina Tung said...

beautiful photos. we are saying goodbye to summer here and getting ready for fall. i always forget that the seasons are different across the globe!

 

Web Counter